Mispronouncing words, mediocre art and my own version of madness - I'm not sure what category my blog and I fall into, but I hope you enjoy it regardless. There's always a bit of extra room for people with strange names. Us awesomes have to stick together, you know.

Friday 1 July 2011

Stalkers?

Attention followers: I have a for-real, true-to-life follower! After just one day!

SaryWalrus and Kitty don't count because I know them, just so you know.

I would like to formally thank Smashed Doll for boosting my ego exponentially. I mean, I know you only clicked a button and - voiala - done deal, no problemo, zero effort involved... but still. It makes me feel all warm and special inside to know that a complete stranger has some degree of interest in what I have to say.

Paradox?
This makes a total of three. I'm moving up in the world! 8D

...

UPDATE.

FOUR. As I was writing the very post, a fourth amazing person started following my blag. Claire, of "Mad Girl," is officially my fourth favourite person in the world right now.

Died of love poisoning.
So... yeah. I'll do a real post some time tomorrow, maybe. Probably. Actually, now that I've said it, I'll probably forget. Or procrastinate. Or sleep until noon and then get lazy and do something else.

Oh well. It's just a blag. Cheerio!



(And if you were wondering - yes, I do enjoy drawing chibi-pictures specific to the particular post I am writing, no matter how insignificant. You know, like this one. In fact, this post was entirely pointless and probably uninteresting to a severe degree.)

3 comments:

  1. Died of love poisoning. xD NAWWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give us more nomnomxylophone pictures. D:<

    also sary and I kind of whored you out to our followers. We're sexy people, so our followers like to obey us. ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm a favourite!
    Your drawings are super cute btw :D

    ReplyDelete