Mispronouncing words, mediocre art and my own version of madness - I'm not sure what category my blog and I fall into, but I hope you enjoy it regardless. There's always a bit of extra room for people with strange names. Us awesomes have to stick together, you know.

Friday 1 July 2011

Let the Xylophone Nomming Commence.

I thought it would be appropriate. =3

The wormhole makes it funny.

I'm sorry, Rotti. You can have them back.






"Whatcha doin'?"

THIS. IS. SPARTA.



If you haven't seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show, this is probably very disturbing.



I stole the Sphinx's nose~!

     
This could be interesting.
It's a mad tea party indeed.

I can't think of anything amusing to say here. ,_,
"H'oshit."

5 comments:

  1. The boarder. It exploded under the weight of the binary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BINARY ONE IS NOW MY WALLPAPER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so freakin awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty - I think my cartoon-self's *mind* exploded under the weight of the binary.

    Sary, Claire, and Smashed Doll - That picture in my last post ("died of love poisoning") applies here. So much. But it's more like "spontaneously combusts due to all the compliments and is fed to love gremlins and travels through time to watch it happening to herself, creating an infinite time loop in which the love never ends."

    So, yeah. Thanks and stuff. 8D

    ReplyDelete