Mispronouncing words, mediocre art and my own version of madness - I'm not sure what category my blog and I fall into, but I hope you enjoy it regardless. There's always a bit of extra room for people with strange names. Us awesomes have to stick together, you know.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Zombiepocalypse - A Beginning


 This is Part One of my upcoming "Zombiepocalypse" series. What started as a humorous little gag I drew for the hell of it, soon became a - wait for it - a NINE comic long miniseries of what my friends and I would most probably encounter during a zombie apocalypse if we took our combined stupidity and multiplied it by... iunno, four or something. Each installment will probably be a quick, sort-of-funny oneshot that I will post when I have nothing more interesting to say. I'll start with the worst (the earliest), and they'll probably get better eventually. Enjoy!

=#=

It was a day like any other... but then zombies happened.




 Not long after it began, we had all made our way to Kaylie's house. Kaylie is the one with red hair.

...the one with the REDDEST hair. To the left. We had all agreed on jobs we could potentially be good at - playing at each others strengths and whatnot. Kaylie was going to outline our next move while Sarah (after Kaylie, with the bag and the mighty facepalm) would begin packing what was essential to our survival. The OTHER Sarah (to the far right) and I were to... keep watch. We're doing an amazing job of it, too. We watched like GODS. We were kings of watching. Keeping watch was in our blood, in our genes. We were like... like...

Nevermind. I'm sure a kitten could have done a better job.

So. After an hour or so of this, we decided to think of something that might actually work. This left us with few supplies, no idea what was going on, and our only plan was to "avoid zombies". At this point, working with what we had was the best we could do.


 Maybe we could save the world one poster at a time. It's more productive than anything we were doing back at Kaylie's house. However, a shortage of paper and a bout of insanity from the Sarah in blue, we had to concede all credit to her if anyone were to actually see a poster and follow its wise advice.


We were still very proud of ourselves.



We made a round trip and ended up at that place the Beatles made famous. No idea how. Lost of running for our lives through legions of the undead. But we're back now, with some nice-looking weapons to boot.

2 comments:

  1. That palce is Abbey Road. u.u There's a song about it. An AMAZING SONG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't they record 151 songs in that studio?

    ReplyDelete