Mispronouncing words, mediocre art and my own version of madness - I'm not sure what category my blog and I fall into, but I hope you enjoy it regardless. There's always a bit of extra room for people with strange names. Us awesomes have to stick together, you know.

Thursday 30 June 2011

I Blag, I Do.

You'd be surprised at how much time it kills.
[source]

And write about it, I did. By which I mean, after sheer amounts of peer pressure (see: very little, I wanted to start one anyway) I finally decided to brave the interwebs and have now begun my very own blag. I guess that makes it "Obligatory Introductory Posting Time!"

So, yeah. If you're reading this, you've probably been directed here by either SaryWalrus or Kitty Lovett, both webfamous blaggers that I love to pieces. Well, sort of. I think if your love literally sends someone's flesh flying in all directions, there's something seriously wrong with you. But I'm not here to talk about sociopathic tendencies - I'm here to talk about me (and I seriously hope the two don't go hand-in-hand).

My name is Xara Alice. Last name not included on account of TOO MUCH PARANOIA. And besides, I like my name. It's sort of pretty. I turn seventeen this year, and that is only a big deal because I don't want to grow up. I think I'd rather be a six-year-old. I prefer feeling superior to everyone around me because I could read Harry Potter and they couldn't, as opposed to failing at maths and knowing that people are smarter than me. And that's all I have to say about me. Brief as it was, I'll have to stop the biography here because (a) it's not very interesting, and (b) I have something more interesting to say.

Get ready for it... I have TWO blogs. And that's not a good thing. One of them was a complete accident that I created seconds after the first, and is a source of hilarity amongst my two blagfriends I mentioned before. Because I don't feel like explaining in words, here is a little comic to illustrate it (and to show off my awesome drawing skillz).

Don't act so surprised; URLs have to come from SOMEWHERE.

To sum it up: I got my blog's address, but then the initial Blogger site (which I shall now refer to as the Blog-O-Matic) screwed it over and told me I needed a new one even though the first was just fine. So now I'm using the first URL out of spite and a general loathing for the Blog-O-Matic, because, lo and behold, the adventures didn't stop there!

"SCREW YOU, INNOCENT BLAGPERSON."

According to internet logic (see: none whatsoever), I wasn't allowed to access my newborn blag.

I... I think I'll stop there.

2 comments:

  1. "I think if your love literally sends someone's flesh flying in all directions, there's something seriously wrong with you" First thing I thought. Sex. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Sary. Make my first post EVER seem all wrong. XD

    ReplyDelete